Q: You are manufacture factory or trading company?
A: We are manufacture factory. And welcomed to visit us forinspection.
The quality control flow will show you our professional. Also you will enjoy the best quality and competitive price.
Q:How many types of chicken cages do you have?
A:We have two types according to frames: A frame and H frame,generally,3 tiers or four tiers for A frame,and H frame have 3 tiers,4 tiers,5 tiers,6 tiers etc.
Q: Whats the quality assurance you provided and how do you control quality ?
A: Established a procedure to check products at all stages of the manufacturing process - raw materials, in process materials, validated or tested materials,finished goods, etc. SGS, BV and other testing are available for us.
Q:How long is the product warranty period?
A:Basically in 1 year for warranty.
Q:How should we install the equipment?
A:We can send professional engineers to the project site for installation,debugging,staff training etc.
Q:what are the terms of payment?
A:Firstly we accept 30% by T/T before production, the remaining 70% will be settled before shipment, or the remaining 70% we can receive L / C payment.
Q:How to we get more information?
A:Please contact with us directly,or send inquiry details or questions at the end and click"Send".